♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Sunday, April 11, 2010

Been feeling veri lost for the past 2 days becos I don't know whether I am making the right decision about taking up the degree course... Yes, I am doubting myself... I don't know who to talk to... They probably won't understand how I feel or they are jus to busy, tat's what I thought. So, I keep thinking and thinking... Do I realli have what it takes to complete degree and my course is with Hons, which make it sounds all the more terrifying... So, I tried talking to Val about it since we are in the same DIP class... I m so afraid, I couldn't make it at any point of the course... It's lyk stepping into the black hole... Val comforted, encouraged, scolded, shouted at me.... Becos I jus cn't stand positive about getting my degree... I keep saying: 'What if my presentations sux?', 'What if I fail the exams?', 'what if I can't understand what's going on?', 'What if I can find anything to research?', 'What if I can't find any info for my research?'... I jus keep bombing her with my 'what if' questions, tat's how the scolding and shouting part comes about... Val said I could do it de... I suddenly remembered I said the same thing to other ppl who have doubts abt themselves too... Finally, I understand how it feels to be doubting yourself... Well, one step at a time is certainly not a way to survive the degree course... Oh gosh, wat should I do sia?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



Jus when I was talking to Val, I was searching for new DS roms to play *yes, I still have time to think about my entertainment needs*... Then, I saw the news: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story!!!!!!! If you are reading my blog regularly, it's not hard to miss this post on this game last year because it was a long post... Well, at least, Val remembered. I have been braining washing her with my love for otome games... [Eg: Starry Sky](^.^) I was practically screaming in the phone when I saw it... Well, Tokimeki Memorial is one of the best otome games to me... And I am so happy with Konami's new addition to the family...

And this time, you get to juggle a triangle relationship... Oh my, I jus can't wait to see it for myself or should I say play it... Rumors has it tat this game would be in GB instead of MB, I can hardly believe it because there's a new otome game [DS] which is 512MB, throwing TMGS 1 & 2's 256MB[around dere, I think] so far behind... (O.O) I cn't imagine a game in GB for DS...

Well, this time character wise, not very tempting for me, especially, tat black hair guy tat looks like a gangster head, however, I am looking forward to dating him at some point, but no worries, Konami always makes me fall in love with them along the way of 'dating'... I can't wait... Well, I hope summer comes quickly so I can play this for my own pleasure... (*^-^*)

Offical Site for TMGS 3

-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



Next up, I will share this new game from the roms site: Hudson x GReeeeN Live!? DeeeeS! The 2nd biggest game at the site... New game where you cn feel as if you are at the concert of this band called: GReeeeN which seems to be quite famous in Japan. You get to clap your hands and stuff... The music in the trailer makes me wanna play it even more now... So, yup, I am going to try it out myself... (^-^) Shiawase~~~~

From wiki about GReeeeN: [One notable characteristic is that none of the members have ever shown their faces in the public sphere as a part of GReeeeN, whether in their promotional videos, CDs, television performances, or the Internet. In their only performance on TV-U Fukushima's music show Music Bar Palo Palo (broadcast on January 19, 2007), the group even went as far as censoring their faces during the performance] Sounds lyk a certain singer in SG... And all four of them are in the dentistry industry... Haha....


It's me, jus me...
@ 5:35:00 PM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~