Since my internet's network is giving me problems, I have been wondering when I can finally make this post... Hmmm, so when you saw tis it jus means at this certain timing, my 'wonderful' network is working.
So, things happened. Well, particularly everyday… I felt like someone in a Korean drama because people like to beat around the bush with me these days, just like how longwinded Kdrama is. (Hey! Ppl been trying to brainwash me with Korean knowledge that it's seriously getting on my nerves. It just like some stupid idiot forcing me to stay in a room full of durains, worst still, eat them. O.O To make things worse, criticized my lovely Jdrama & anime. You people really seriously don’t know who you messing with, I tell you!) Ok, back to where I am. I am seriously thinking that my fickle-mindedness will seriously kill me one day. I change long term plans every year or should I say every month ever since I been in a private school. (Ok, so you can’t call that a long term plan since it’s so often changed.) I swear it’s my own problem, nothing to do with the school. *The internet is a scary tool. Never going to know who’s going to use your words against you one day.* I really want to go backpacking *since I am poor T.T* around Europe since all my lecturers made it such a wonderful place. I guess everyone who chose tourism as a career has a passion for traveling. I guess I am one too. I don’t like people making decisions for me. My dad said I have to get my degree and I cannot make any other decisions on my own. God damn, to the bloody hell law of what if you’re under 21 years old, your parents has legal controls over you. Hey, my dad has never force me in any of his decisions before or should I say, he jus don’t care. And now he’s suddenly popping out to take the role of a father. What the fuck is this, man? I seriously think I am changing for the worse with language every single day. I guess you don’t get lecturers shouting ‘bloody hell’ in government schools. We are very westernized.
Plus, I am super open-minded. I still can’t believe that there’s still ppl of our age living in Singapore that cannot accept homosexuals! When we are so widely influenced by the western… Plus, they say they are westernized. =.= What kind of crap is that? My open-mindedness is quite wide, I guess because I can accept incest, yes I can but too bad, there’s not much male in my family. Either too old or young. When our lecturer told us that ‘ang mohs’ countries have parks tat wrote ‘Enter at your own risk.’ Not that there’s anything scary in there unless you think that people having sexual intercourse is. *Oh, how formal am I. Haha.* Yes, they do it in public parks. I am pretty ok, hey, why limit it to just indoors. Maybe schools can organize fieldtrips there to see life acts for free since they are on the topic of the art of sexual intercourse. Seriously, I am just kidding, maybe? My friends say that is pure animal behavior. I am heavily influenced by Josei manga so I am totally fine with that. So, I am being called a look like close-minded but damn open-minded person. I will take that as a compliment then.
My next nickname these days, the grouphopper. You didn’t saw it wrongly, it’s group not grass! Because I don’t click with anyone or any groups in class. I just hop from one group to another. I am their so called fair weathered friends. Especially since these days, I kept everything to myself. I will never trust anyone again, even myself. However, a strange sign is people are opening their hidden self to me. I think I understand because sometimes it’s just feel easily to talk to someone whom you are not very close with. You don’t really need advices just someone to listen to you. Because if you talk to a close one, most of the time, they would think they already understand who you are and often don’t get the whole story and it just seems silly to force your thoughts on that person. That’s a barrier in communication. Nowadays, people just don’t listen to anyone anymore, you can hardly tell your whole story to anyone. How you really feel. Most people would think that is because they will never understand them but it’s that they know no one really ‘listens’ anymore, because listening doesn’t just involved hearing what was said but also understanding it too.
I got so much I want to say. People’s secrets and all. But hey, I promised that their secrets stop with me. So, I can’t let the whole world knows. Haiz…
I swear this last part would be on my recent obsession~~

Miracle Train: Oedo-sen e Yokoso's summary:There is an urban legend in Japan about an underground subway line that moves without limitations. The rumor is only gorgeous men ride a train that is known as the MIRACLE TRAIN. And if you were to happen upon this line, you would undoubtedly fall into a complete state of happiness. Being touched by a ray of light, granting her access to enter into the Oedo Line platform, where the MIRACLE TRAIN runs. As the doors open up, the space inside is very different, as six handsome men await you inside. This is the legend of the Miracle Train and they are all personifications of Oedo Line stations!
But how do you get on this MIRACLE TRAIN? According to the conductor the leadership of these six gentlemen and the female guide, when women have worries or insecurities, the Miracle Train will appear. With names matching the stations along the line, these fabulous gentlemen - whose bonds together are tight, despite their different personalities - will erase all of your worries and fears. Thus the name: Miracle Train. So, are you ready to believe in and ride the miracle train?
Me:
Hey! It's time I finally get some new eye candies that are in color rather than only black and white. And what a cool urban legend this is, except I don't think bishies are supposed to be in it. I wanna board it too! The two pictures are of the same series but different lines. Since they are trains, they have a different route or something? Well, who really cares as long as it's good. The anime would be on the 2nd group of guys though seriously, I prefer the 1st batch better. XD Would be waiting for the 1st epi to come out later today. So exciting~~
Oniichan to Issho:
I swear this series is too good to be missed!!! I just finished the 10th book and there's always something for me to laugh about. Sure, it's a shoujo series but it's not even as cheesy as some that I m reading these days. It's a perfect comedy series.
American drama, Privileged:
No pictures jus my words. Haven't been to the western side for as long as I can remember in terms of drama. Plus my love for rich people therefore, decided to watch this on Channel 5. Not bad for the first episode. I hope I have a twin and we have a room like the twins in the show. How cool would life be~~~ I love bitches but certainly don't wanna be one not tat I have anything against them. And I love how bitchy those Amercian girls are. It reminds me of some people. 'A bitch calls herself a bitch but never allows anyone else to call her that.' Not by me but by one of my lovely gals... =D
P.S: I predicted so correctly of Mikan's decision. I should go and buy 4D or something. Since I am quite good with guessing these days... Haha... Jus kidding. Gambling is not good worh... XP