♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Monday, August 31, 2009

I m having my break and I am so bored...

I back with my love of Nana~~ Shin rocks!!!!!!!

P.S Such a short post...

I should continue since I have finished with Nana for now. I found Nana about 3 years ago and I never got to finish it. So, I m glad I am done with the anime and manga.

I think I understand the feelings of Hachi. The feeling of loneliness. And because of tat she falls in love easily which made her seem like an easy girl. She may be not strong emotionally but the experiences did made her grow. I still hate Takumi for cheating on her for whatever stupid reasons, I think he cares more for Reina than Hachi which gets to me... *Angry!* In episode 26, I really understand Hachi. Your best friend cares about all other things than you, it hurts deep down even though you know that it's jus being stupid and selfish.

Me too, I always have a problem with control towards bestie and most of the time, happy endings never occur therefore I think I m too scare of hurting that I have already forgotten the feelings of loving a best friend because that me is so terrifying. A totally control freak, always hoping time would jus stop and we could be together forever, I want her to always think about me jus like how I think about her. I think tat's why I cannot be a true friend to anyone becos I onli think about myself and not my friends. Just a selfish and spoilt person. I think I am a sicko becos I truly think tat a bestie would be much more valuable than a boyfriend. Haiz...

I really wanna be like Nana who makes Ren wears a lock on his neck which means he is her's, I wanna do jus the same thing to all my best friends. Yes, it's freaky but I think even that would not be enough for me to feel they are there like I wan them to. This ugly self I wish no one would ever find out. Smiling is jus a protection for this ugly truth. Like what Ren said to Nana even if I die, I will pull you to hell with me. I think I will do the same thing too. One hurtful matter would be tat in my life I always met people who said I will call back later therefore I would stay near the phone hoping that the next ring would be fr tat person but they never call back eventually, the feelings of excitement that they will call back decreased and true enough, the less hope you have in stuff, the lesser the pain will be when it didn happens.

I hope the author quickly gets well soon. It's too hard waiting for manga chapters. Why all manga artists falling ill? T_T People who get sick easily should really take care of themselves even more...

I know 'Reina' songs are on bitter love(BGR) but I think this song really describe my feelings towards my best friends:

Take my hand
It’s because the two of us are fragile and imperfect
That we'll stay holding hands forever

Starless night, Though complaints may cross my lips
I want to believe in your warmth
Endless love, I can love even my faults
Because you are my shining star

Starless night, I won’t look back on the shadow of my past
I want to feel your warmth
Tears falling down; even when I'm lost
I won't let go of your hand


Even if I m lost, I DON wan to let go of your hand but you always pulled your hand away fr me.......


It's me, jus me...
@ 2:28:00 AM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~