♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Monday, June 29, 2009

I think I am in love.

Is it love at first sight? I don't know. I just know that just one day, one moment, I suddenly realized that I am in love with him.

I can't move my eyes away from him. Even his silliest look made me love him even more. His messy hair made him looked sexy. His lame & cold jokes made my day. His sleeping face made me want to go near and kiss him.

The way he looks at me, talks to me, smiles at me, never fails to melt my heart or makes it race and made me wish that how great it would be to be his special person for ever just a single second.

I am never bored again because he always fills up my mind, even in my dreams.

Thinking about him, makes me smile. And that is all I am able to do.

Missing him always starts after 5 seconds from not seeing him.

I keep every single word and action he said or did, lock preciously in my heart.

Whatever I do, it always has something to do with him. The food he likes, the songs he love, the words he say, I never seems to forget them and as time goes by, remembering his loves are already put of my daily routine.

I never expected myself to love him, but I think love is really blind because all I ever wanted now is for him to look at me for a second more, talk to me a second more, smile at me just one more time. If possible, start noticing me and not forgetting me.

One day, I am going to gather my courage, look at him in the eye and tell him, I love him.

(All of the above is fictionalize = unreal = fake. I made it up because I am trying to brush up my writing skills.)




Charming Junkie is really SUGOI(good)!!!!! I have finished it on the net but I will buy the whole series since I already had 4 of it when I have the money. It never fails to crack me up. The confession was quite funny too. Oh yes, the last chapt, still having the humor there. XD (Spoilers: Umi has really growth into a very handsome guy, and they still work for JUNK, it's their first project together.) Ending is great but I want a bit more modeling action for the last volume & NakaXUmi's wedding & modeling together as a couple for a fashion show in Paris.... T_T Well, the artwork still needs a little more work on it. It's not refine enough.

I think this series this quite relaxing to read. Bad guys would always turn out to be good, the male lead is madly in love with the female lead and know there are not much parts that made tears falls or people angry lyk BGI.

I am taking up the other series from this author but not very appealing. I don't lyk monster-human. Furthermore, I think Love monster is better... O.o






Being in an international school made my thinking much more westernize then usual. I never believed much about the Chinese culture even if the fact tat I am a Singaporean Chinese never change anyway. The whole males is more important than females thingy gets to me. And yes, I don't want to be a useless as always female. Plus, I don't think there's anything wrong with being a Les.

Since young, I adored the western culture, be it from the English(Afternoon tea and beautiful dresses, beautiful mansions) or American(Absolute freedom & Streaks, *To me, potatoes and rice are the same.*) even France(I don't mind eating tons of butter everyday.), Italy(Pizzas!). And now, I am crazy over the Japanese culture(Mamo-chan, Anime, Jdramas, Manga, Curry & so much more). Bill Gates is a dropout from what my lecturers says, well, most rich people are usually not the best students in school. I consider myself a dropout too though, does that mean I will become the next Bill Gates (>.<) I asked, then my lecturers said, why not? Who doesn't want to be a multi-billionaire? I know I do. Today's lecturer said he doesn't believe in the Singapore's educating even if he studied here all the way to his Masters. He asked, which Singaporean actually need something that effects the WHOLE world completely or get a Nobel prize? There's none. We are just happy over small achievements *I said tis*.

I know someday and it's finally coming soon, I will grow wings (Well, should be save enough money) and fly to my dreamland. I know I don't belong here and I will never stay here if I have a choice.




7 reasons why Ivy Toh love Miyano Mamoru!

1. He is not someone tat I look up as an idol anymore, when u admire an idol, he/she does something ugly or unglam, you will start to feel disgusted or disappointed. However, to me, even when Mamo dress strangely I still think he's the cutest!!!!

2. He has the cutest laugh!

3. I felt that when he sings 'You're in my heart' as Aoi Kaji, was specially for me!

4. He is good friends with Paku-sama!

5. He is one of the sexiest voice in my seiyuu list!

6. His looks appeal to me. 2 reasons: He's a Japanese and he can be handsome & cute at the same time!

7. I am already obessed with him! Until the point where I don't even care about he's already married! Isn't that enough?


It's me, jus me...
@ 1:47:00 AM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~