♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I missed blogging!!! Life sux becos there's lesson on every single weekday. T_T I skipped the tropical breeze thingy today cos I am very fed up with some ppl. Haiz...

Marketing, info tech, business mgnt, economics, everything sux to the core!!! then got ppl will reply me then why u choose this course leh? Cos i thought it would be fun... =.=

I m going to say something offensive here.I swear i have nothing against anyone. Seriously, I think Korean guys very ugly, well, not all but most. Really, no offense! Becos our spore tv channels show mostly korean stuff even the anime onli skip beat is worth watching otherwise all shounen! Eeeee... XP
Ok, back to my topic. Where was i? Oh yes, Korean guys. Seriously, they look very fake to me, my international school got Koreans also. Ok, stop reading if u r taking up and knife and looking to stab me dead, I think Korean dramas are for aunties! omg, I really typed that out.... O.O
Ok, ok, I m deadly poisoned by Japanese anime, culture and every other great things so.... Everyone look at things different, see, this is my actual point! May Japanese-lovers and Korean-lovers stay together in peace!

Random: Ouran DS game quite fun!!! Haha.... And no one cares about me anymore.... T_T *sits in a corner and cry* Seriously,i m going to take up the arts of black magic lyk Nekozawa-senpai.... =.= Anyway, my school friends thought I have friends outside to hang out wif and ppl I noe 'outside' treats me as an extra accompany? Maybe saying tat is already too highly of myself.... I m lyk a ball tat's pushed around. Alone, i cannot survive but no one would lyk to pity me... I wanna fly to Japan and live there, got H1N1 i also don mind... I rather die on the land where Mamo is than here where dere's nothing worth staying for.

(Edits at home...) I said we don have enough influence on Japanese drama, right? Then, while I was having dinner, I saw that Absolute boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) is going to air on Friday night... Wow.. That was my first manga! I got ppl who told me tat tis is damn good, I did try to watch on mysoju but I realli don lyk the female lead to be a working women... O.o But I do lyk the idea of working for a desert company... Yum Yum...


Now, I am watching a new series called: Love Game, similar to Liar game however this time around, the dealer(Sae looks very beautiful and cool to me) made ppl do things lyk 'steal ur friend's boyfriend' or 'get married in 1week' and you will get 100 million dollars... Would u do tat? If you do then, let the games begin... I love how these type of plots keep people in suspense and things always seems more complicated than it really is. And the little stories which end well in every epi... Oh my, I jus love Japan more!!! Where they don really beat around the bush....

Blogging in the national library feels strange as everyone who walk past always stares at my screen... O.o *continues crying* And my Netbook is going to die on me soon. I can't find my books, I have to complete 4assignments in 6weeks, it's killing me~~~~~ I wanna work on Ritz-carlton for marketing assignment... O.o Haizz... I wanna go home and Zzz first.... Hate morning lessons~

~11 June~
Yes, I am going to put things together again... I decided to check out on summer anime for 2009. I thought spring was great but sadly, I didn do follow up for any of the anime tat I have interest in.... Not tat they are not good or anything but manga alone has kept me busy enough... XD

Summer Anime is not very promising at all. Why do I jus felt tat 'Shounen' is jumping out of the screen from what I saw.... But I jus saw some hot anime guys in some shounen anime, NO!, not one is from Naruto or Bleach!!!!! Muz pull myself back to the shoujo world...

There's quite a few slice-of-life anime which I haven really watch or enjoy one good one recently. Summer is so NOT for me!!! T_T Well, I've got assignments and can onli enjoy the end of this summer!!!

I had a great laugh for the pic below:


I m so going to make my best of 2009 list at the end of this year!!! Best manga, anime, seiyuu, OP, ED and so much more!!!!!!!

More on the ouran DS game: It's really hard to play without a walkthrough since my Japanese is lousy and I have been shutting off to Jap words becos studying is already tiring enough. Why doesn't the English version of these games ever come out??? With my lousy understanding I still did get through the game, half the time guessing. There's alot to read and by alot I really mean ALOT!!! However, at times and I mean timeS, there's alot of funny moments so much more than in manga and anime, I had a hard time trying to control my laughter and shouting 'MOE!' since I spend with it most of the time while traveling and I will bite my lips so hard tat I think they almost bleed... O.O
You will be playing as Haruhi, the female lead and the lucky female of this wonderful reverse harem!!! Yup, don need to worry about ur name and stuff. I want to date every single one of them!!! And finally, Mori has lines!!!! And the Twins are killing me!!! Love this game!!!

P.S: Anyone got Sims 3? I wanna play tat!!!!


It's me, jus me...
@ 12:55:00 PM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~