♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Monday, June 15, 2009

I learn about HTML codes for my IT lesson today, I enjoyed it becos time passes way faster than theory classes... I was complaining about IT classes on the way to class... And to my surprise, I can catch up with my cher even though most of the others given up hope... Ai yarh, too pro le, cannot help it... XD

I saw this show about 2 female Singaporeans in Japan. And it made me want to go there even, even more to live. I don wan to be anything big there, I jus want to experience the life of a Japanese otaku. XD I can onli recognize Japan on the map, I don even noe where Singapore is. Dude, I failed as a Singaporean... Well, cannot help it, too much anime and manga influence. Maybe work at the tourism board and I would get chance to be sent there to work... Wow, dreaming is really so damn easy... Haiz....

I think the Boys Over Flowers craze has really taken over Asia.... (I wonder how much has the original author made?) I heard there's a Mainland version, and maybe a Philippines version.... Why not Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, America, India, France, Italy, England and all the other countries join in the fun too? I have nothing against BOF, in fact the story plot is great for me. I am interested in the France & America, well the highlights are the F4 actors.... Digress: I don't want VP de live action.... Don't destory my Kaname-sama!!!!!!!!! Back to my point, I had enough of this TW/JAP/KOR versions which is better thingy... I love the Jap version because it's short and sweet and I got through it. Plus, Mao&Jun equals great chemistry! Don't wear the glasses of judgmental to watch these...

Ivy's Views:

-Meteor Gardens(Taiwan): They are the first one that started it, well, putting aside the anime. All the other versions can compare with each other but they can't so flaws are sure to be here and there when we start to compare. I didn go through with the 2nd season where too long for me. The F4, sorry, they didn appeal to me even when I was young. However, the first season is entertaining to me at tat time.

-Hana Yori Dango(Japan): Everyone says I will be biased to tis becos I am a jap frantic. I promise I'll try not to. This is the origin country. Plus, as I had said countless time, they kept it short and sweet. The cast was picked to suit the manga. I had lots of laughter while watching. The end of 1st season, the kiss with the sunset behind is so romantic. The final movie is worth watching once onli to me, although, I rushed down to watch but it's onli entertaining for the starters, not something I would want to repeat seeing. And this movie made about US$83.5million, a small part comes from me ah. I know they over react sometimes but it's the Japanese style and I m already used to it. The first season of HYD don have much support as of BOF, BOF did spent way much more than HYD. But for some reasons, the jap version jus get to me.

-Boys Over Flowers(Korean): Crazy fans keep bombing me on how handsome they are and all, sorry, my heart belongs to Mamo only for now. So, this version had the best eye candy. Appearance and all are great but I've got people tell me none of them can portray their char. Many watch becos of the pretty guys. I don watch it so I really can't give much of a comment. However, since it's a big hit on channel U and always appears when I m free on a sat night, I watch it for a good 10mins maybe? They sure have quite a few insert songs and for some reasons, I find that most of the time someone would be singing, are they trying to turn it into a musical? Good insert songs with a great voice that can influence, one is good enough. Quality over quantity. I did try to watch this when it jus came out in Korean a few good months ago, I think I'd mentioned tis, anyway, 1st epi is totally crap to me, 1st epi is impt cos it determines whether it's worth to continue or not, even anime with crappy 1st epi don survive with me. But I told myself, things might be getting better so I tried the 2nd & 3rd, no suprises, things are still worst therefore, I gave up on it. Wanting to change the ways of portraying the story is great but jus don overdo it, is all I have to say. PEACE-OUT, PPL!

There's alot of this type of poll going on, well, I am not sure about others but on crunchyroll, it's so clear tat Jap is winning with quantity and Korean winning with cute guys. Luckily, the cute guys don appeal to me, or I would be even busier, wait, is BOF finished? I heard it was. Any news of the next season?

I am most likely not continuing other countries versions unless, it's a France or America production. XD


It's me, jus me...
@ 8:56:00 PM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~