♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am unhappy, I am upset, I am unreasonable, I am uncontrollable, I am unforgiven.

~14 May~

Maybe becos of the influence of YM, talking about Nodame Cantabile whenever I am looking at manga and I came across it on the site where I read manga, I decided to give it a try. I did try to watch the 1st epi of the anime 3months ago, i think but i think it's jus the 1st epi didn get me going too much. Well, so here I go with the manga, not bad pretty funny, makes you feel lyk getting some classical music going. I decided to watch the anime again. I guess the power of the manga is really power becos I finished both seasons in 2days despite still spending time with Tokimeki Memorial. XD

I don really lyk watching girls chasing after guys cos Itazura na kiss is already too much for me. I hate Chiaki jus as much as Naoki in INK. Even until now, they always don really care about the female lead, ok ok, MOST of the time. Nodame is very kawaii compared to Kotoko becos at least she have talent for piano and great listening skills and she's a D *Laughing by myself again*. (Note: I am comparing INK & NC) Nodame jus have her uniqueness dere. At least, Chiaki cooks and seems abit more human than Naoki, the coldblooded-san. Haha~~~

Not intending to catch the live action drama, maybe de movie tat's coming up but definitely not the drama cos I have gotten over the manga and watch the anime quite a few times already, no point in repeating things. The anime has a greater impact on me becos it's not easy 'reading' music, the author already did a nice job, no doubt. The manga is on cliffy too becos the author is sick. [Why I don see those 'famous' manga stopping ah? =P] I hate cliffy!!! GA, SB, BGI, and another manga I m following, now, NC. Please, no more cliffy!!!

Seriously, thinking of getting the anime DVD. I wanna go to Paris even more now! Heard tat the anime is going to have a 3rd season, well, no offical news yet, but I am really looking forward to see the animated chapt 125-129, Nodame's debut to the world! Take tat, Chiaki, who made my blood boils in vol 21! Nodame is an unpolished gem! Romance is really not dere much *Spolier: it's starts coming abit too late, I think*, becos Chiaki is attracted to Nodame's talent at first, not sure if he had started to love her for who she is. Becos he's quite a strange guy, doubting and ignoring at wrong times, angry for the wrong reasons.

Ok, I just saw some photos of the live action drama, had a great laugh. I love J-drama of manga remakes becos they tried to keep everything as close to the manga as much as possible, not much 'extra' stuff. Seeing the photo of Stresemann made me laughed the hardest! Not onli have he seems more lyk a crazy prevent but not he even loses his sense of style. OMG, it's killing me!



They certainly have over done this person! Continues laughing~~~

Another thing tat amaze me without fail:


Talk about seeing a real life castle at this time in day tat looks so real. My fairy tale fantasy. Except it's not tall and big enough. =P

All and all, I have really enjoyed this, never would have thought this at first though. People who understands music said the live action didn played it very well, well, they r not pro right? Maybe anime is better becos you don get to see the real person playing, tat's wat prefect it, right?

Onli looking for this plushie!!! Not interested in any others:



It's me, jus me...
@ 10:23:00 PM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~