♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Sunday, April 5, 2009

I jus have to blog about this particular song I have heard.... CAUTION: Kinda of M18 to R21 content in this post!!!! You can try to listen or watch the following video BUT NOT the lyrics if your age or/and mind is not 18!!! And if you don't like crazy songs tat ppl shouts here and there! Don't say I didn warn anyone! *well, is words la and in Jap. =.=*

The longest song name I have saw => Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nurururerorero

Listen to the song below before reading the following content!



READ THIS FIRST!


This is kinda of those metallic songs in Jap tat I should have never listen to in my life. But I just came across this today. I think the title looks cute. And except for the shouting part and all, it was pretty catchy. Now I have to ask you: Do you think this song is cute or like this song? Yes? I don't have anything against this song but what catches my attention most is the comments on this song. For people whom don't know Jap. This may just be a catchy or/and cute song. But to those whom know, I think you should have get what this song is trying to say already... *smiles* This band even did songs for Death Note, ok? Although, I don know which one but ppl told me they did a good job. My family members just find it plain annoying and luckily, none of them knew Japanese. So, what is this song talking about? Oh yes, the spring anime that I wanna watch seems pretty good, waiting for them to be subbed though. Haiz, why so long sia? Ok ok, I better let your see the lyrics before anyone 'kills' me... XP


Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero

That girl tears off her rock and roll panty hose, and reveals her burning hot body!
The moshing of the stalkers of undeniable tendencies starts right here!

Vinyl, vinyl, vinyl, vinyl, vinyl, vinyl sex!
Aluminum, aluminum, aluminum, aluminum, aluminum (in a way, it's rock)

Bitch you! Get you! A bunch of middle aged phantom killers
The dying hour all year 'round, foreigners taking up permanent residence, amongst reconstruction
Bitch you! Get you! A bunch of middle aged phantom killers
The dying hour all year 'round, foreigners taking up permanent residence, amongst reconstruction

A thin waisted master piece, Este Host Club is immortal
The stress of helping, the stress of responsibilities; Man and woman is an eternal phrase
A justice game? A sex slave can't suppress those desires
In that suticase if a coil of rope, packing tape, and a cutter knife

Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero

I just want to see you naked! I want to see how you look! It's a life of masterbation, for a guy!
The moshing of the stalkers of undeniable tendencies starts right here!

Vinyl, vinyl, vinyl, vinyl, vinyl, vinyl s*x!
Polyester, polyester, polyester, polyester, polyester Soboro

Bitch you! Get you! A bunch of middle aged phantom killers
The dying hour all year 'round, foreigners taking up permanent residence, amongst reconstruction
Bitch you! Get you! A bunch of middle aged phantom killers
The dying hour all year 'round, foreigners taking up permanent residence, amongst reconstruction

A thin waisted master piece, Este Host Club is immortal
The stress of helping, the stress of responsibilities; Man and woman is an eternal phrase
A justice game? A sex slave can't suppress those desires
In that suticase if a coil of rope, packing tape, and a cutter knife

Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero

A college student would be good, a high school student would be good, a middle school
would be good
An elementary school student would be good, it would be great if they were tantalizing,
kindergartner would be good

Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero
Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rero rero

Chuu chuu lovely muni muni mura mura

Chuuchu = the sound of sucking
lovely
munimuni = the sound of squeezing something soft
muramura = the sound of being horny
purinpurin = the sound when some scandalize cleavage is showing
boron = the sound when something pops out
nururu = the sound of fingers moving in "wetness"
rerorero = the sound your tongue makes moving around


If you are going 'eeeeee' and all tat, DON'T blame me, I've warn you at the beginning. People said it's a song encouraging raping. [Because even if a kindergartner is willing, it's still raping!] And those words*the title* are use in Hentai *Anime porn* so MAYBE some Japanese don't really know what you r talking about even you said the title 10 times. Thanks to some ppl I know why those words have those meanings.... =.=
Not a very 'healthy' song but all and all, it's the style of that band tat sing this song. You would really wonder why the Death Note production crew chose them to sing. XP

~Hentai, Hentai~

~BL BL~



I accidentally stepped into the world of BL just now! Watching BL makes damn high sia!!!! Haha... XP If ever I m feeling down, I think I will watch BL. As usual, this show proves to me tat in the world of BL, every men is a gay.... =x
Kirepapa is about a overprotecting father and his son's best friend story. Funny and short but still enough to make me high. XP
What makes me wanna watch tis is because of one chinese sentence of this summary and I don even noe it was a BL then... 36岁小作家鹰司千里有恋儿情节?赶跑了他认为对儿子里树有企图的每一个人(其实人家企图的是儿子的老子=.=)
Hahaha~~~ Always thought every male being is out to get his son. The father so bishi lor...


It's me, jus me...
@ 9:34:00 PM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~