♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Sunday, January 18, 2009

I was seriously spooked just now...

Well, I was spring cleaning by tidying my wardrobe *Actual fact: I jus wanna check wat clothes I have tat can wear to school...* then I was listening to the radio at the same time. I heard a guy said: "Hello." at my back. I don't know why I just turn my head to face the window as I was back facing my room's window and the sound seems to come fr there. No one nothing and I assure you, it's not the radio... Then, I turn to look at the clock, it was exact midnight. Well, tat totally gave me a fright. Not those kind that you scream and faint, just kinda of spooked... Enough about it. Maybe it's because I am too tired...

Spring cleaning is so tiring!

I jus heard the chinese version of Ave Maria on the radio... Totally dislike it... =X

*I am alone, now and forever will be........



I really like the song below... Papa's pancake... XP
I thought I was going to give up on KR since it's 3rd season is in 3D which totally sux but it does have 2D at times. Well, the plot was great, the songs r great... Koharu-chan is so kawaii~ I mean is there any idol tat has an anime made for him/her and has over a hundred episodes?

Papancake by Kusumi Kokaru (English) lyrics

Under that white cream
Sandwich a soft sponge
Put on kindness and friendliness, too
Pan! Pan! Sweet! Sweet! Papa's pancake
Pan! Pan! It's between those bread
Everyday, the same thing is repeated over and over again
"Do That!" What's this?"
Oh, I don't care about those kind of stuff
My parents always fighting

Jump out, call someone
Playing, laughing, where?
What's glittering? The word "Sorry" is
I want to say sorry

With that black chocolate sauce
The melting maple, put a li'l bit on
Melt that sad and guilty feeling
Pan! Pan! When you're feeling like that, eat Papa's pancake
Pan! Pan! We can make it really quickly

I want to be strong like Mama
But I can't become mum
Oh, I cry when I think about that
See, that awesome spiral

Even if your face goes red when you cry too much
When I don't feel so good
I never told Papa
But he wears an apron and makes it

Sprinkle the red strawberries
Put some sour blueberries on
I suddenly feel hungry
Pan! Pan! Let me feel good with papa's pancake
Pan! Pan! Feel so good

Under that white cream
Sandwich a soft sponge
Put on kindness and friendliness, too
Pan! Pan! Sweet! Sweet! Papa's pancake
Pan! Pan! Inserting it between the sponge

Pan pan pan pa paan!
Pan pan pan pa paankeeki
Pan pan pan pa paan!
Pan pan pan pa paankeeki yeah!

I fell in love the first time I heard this.... Sweets! I love sweets! I hardly heard any songs talking about sweets and this cute!!! Well, my dad don't make pancakes for me but I make them myself... Maple syrup... YUM!!! Love pancakes!!!!



It's me, jus me...
@ 12:01:00 AM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~