♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Time for a New Year's resolution(s) again... (Highly doubting myself again...)

1. Find another site lyk CR or wait for animes... T_T

2. Make more new friends...

3. Send Roz away wif the biggest smile fr my heart...

4. Stop being selfish...

5. Stop dreaming of useless things...

6. Learn to be truly happy...

7. Stop wearing 'masks' every single day...

8. Stop being so untidy...

9. Start growing up...

I will end wif jus 9 of them.


Roz told me, she's leaving for Australia in 3 weeks time... I am so upset... She's the onli one tat understands me the most. Then, now she's suddenly leaving... She said she's leaving after getting her results... I don wanna her to go. She wished I could sent her off wif a smile. I can't I know I will cry, the min she went in. I remember when I sent my grandma when she's going to HongKong for jus a holiday, I almost started crying when it's time for them to board the plane... Because all those stupid thoughts jus came to me lyk wat if the plane crash or watever bad happens and of course, I don wanna her to leave... Roz magically guessed wat I would do when she leaves so she made me promise her, I will not cry even if she's not dere or she would not reply my emails...

Jus went I thought God has finally took pity of me and gave me a soulmate, he's going to take it back again.

If there's a God in this world, you have already taken everything in my life or should it be, you never gave me a single thing.

Looks? No. Brains? No. Talent(s)? No. Perfect family? No. Soulmate? No. Good Luck? No. Money? No. Health? No. Hope? No. Cheerulness? No.

God, you jus gave me a pitiful life if scolding you would die faster then I will start cursing you until my last breath. (I think Roz is so giving me a scolding when she see tis.)

All the happy me is jus a split character of me. Tat's not me becos when I am by myself, I cannot remember anything to do wif happiness.

The Ivy tat laughs wif her friends, jokes wif her friends, smiling lyk an idiot for every little thing is lyk a stranger to me.

When I stand in front of the mirror, I saw another me, I was afraid, tat's not me tat's someone I don even noe...

For my past 17 years of living, onli Roz bothered to really listen to me and onli she can magically give me the words I wanna but may never get it.

Roz took time to read my blog posts which I highly doubt anyone else is reading and bothered to contact me when I go MIA lyk mailing me and even sending letters but not directly contacting me because she know me, tis silly idiot will avoid at all costs, she sat down and chat wif me, telling me the ugly truth and the best advices...

Wipe my tears when I cry, hug me when I am lonely, comfort me when I was down...

I understood wat it means by: To the world, you may be someone but to someone, you may mean the world...

I don wanna Roz to leave. This is going to be a sad new year's eve...




Below r some warnings found in the new DSi instruction manual. Seriously, it made me laugh for quite a bit... Credits to kotaku.com


I started laughing when I saw tis... Seriously, how did Nintendo Co. Ltd knew ppl are doing this? I admit I am one of them. XP I didn really expected this to be in the manual... I think I am going to find my DS lite box and have a look in the manual.


Another thing which I has done before... XP Without the extra 'water', of course.

There's another warning which is don put yr DSi in the mircowave. Which is so funny. Oh, wat am I going to do when my ds lite freezes? XP
Tat's not a original joke. XD


It's me, jus me...
@ 11:59:00 PM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~