♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Monday, June 9, 2008

I was totally slacking at work today and my aunt still said why I work like a rocket sia. I think I very slow lor. Anyway, I was looking at the famous Japanese stuff that I want Mabel to bring back when she goes for her one month Japan trip.

I want to show all of you. =D

Photobucket

First is the hi-chew pen.

Parody Market is a line of items produced by the Sakamoto company in Japan, that features popular snack product names in the forms of other various items. Their new double-sided scented markers smell good enough to eat (but don't -- they're not for internal consumption, really!) and smell just like the ever-popular Japanese Hi-Chew brand fruit candies, a huge hit on J-List. This is the amazing Hi-Chew grape scent.

I want it! I think I am going to tell her to get one for me.

Photobucket

Next up, the red azuki bean kit kat.

I love red bean and I am dying to try to this, maybe I will ask her to get 3 for me. Japan have alot of flavors of Kit kat that Singapore doesn't have. Do you know there are 81 type of kit kat in the world. Yes, you didn't saw anything wrong, it's 81! Most of them are in Japan becos the people there just can't get enough of it.

Photobucket

Next up, the green tea kit kat. I want it!

Photobucket

I call this the Doraemon candy.

This uniquely cool lollipop features a number of delicious candies in one fun candy. At first you find the hard exterior with muscat taste on one side and grape on the other, with an green apple flavoring as you get closer to the center. But that's not all, an accidental bit on the stick and you realize it's edible chewing gum! In the center of this magical treat is another level of ramune flavored candy, with a random Doraemon character printed on it. A very interesting and wacky treat, that will keep you guessing with every lick. By Lotte.

Just by reading it, I know i want it!

Photobucket
Takoyaki or breaded octopus conveniently shaped into small bite sized spheres, is a popular food item originating from Osaka. A rounded and smaller version of Okonomiyaki (a special dish of a breaded batter type consistency that's filled with meat and vegetables and flattened into a pancake shape), it is often found in restaurants that specialize in grilling food (like Yakitori or chicken kabobs) throughout Japan. This is a wacky snack actually allows you to make your own gummy filled Takoyaki treat. Step by step picture guides show you how to make this snack which basically are to 1) grab the contents in this bag and cold water, 2) mix the cold water with the jelly powder (red bag) in the separate cup provided in this package, 3) fill the tray half way, 4) drop the octopus shaped gummy inside, 5) fill the tray all the way and wait to harden, 6) use the spoons to pull out the snack and enjoy by pouring delicious carmel sauce (white bag) and toppings (green bag). So kakkoo ii that even grown adults will want to try this out.

This is a D.I.Y product. I am still thinking whether I should get it or not.

Photobucket

This is the cherry blossom kit kat. Is this in Singapore before? I think so sia.
Never mind, I will still get it.

Plus, I am going to get a lot of chewing gums. Mabel said you eat will have juice bursting out! I want it.

Photobucket

I want this too. Tokyo tamago. It's a type of dessert with black sesame paste. So yummy! Although the tokyo banana is more famous. I think i preferred this.

Photobucket

It's a type of pastry, this is the one with custard, limited edition! I want it. It's about 8 plus SG dollars.






Now for something special I found on the net.

Photobucket

Did you know what this is? People who can read chinese? Do you believe what you are seeing? Yes, this is Mother's milk. I know this is the most natural milk but isn't it disgusting? I mean I really wonder how they obtain this milk. From farmgirls and Milkmaid. Poor thing....

Photobucket

Look carefully at this. Yes, it's a kimchi drink. Love kimchi, until you want to drink it? Try this.


It's me, jus me...
@ 8:47:00 PM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~