♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ok, today I am going to show everyone a side of me with a piece of explanation on Leos. It's going to be a long story so don't bother to read it and spam me, even you have if so much time, i don have so much time to entertain you. As for friends whom i know, tis is one of the real side of Ivy tat you might not know.

很多非狮子座的人并不能了解,为什么我要用最阴暗的阳光来定义狮子座,因为在大多数人眼睛里的狮子座是富有霸气,有点傲气,自尊心特别强的一个星座。不能说狮子的人都是成功者,但是至少狮子希望自己在别人的眼中,是成功者。
(Yes, at the veri least i hope i am a successful person in people's eyes. Because to me, failure is the worst of all in this world.)

可是,就象我一直和别人说的一句话一样:因为活在阳光下,所以影子才最黑暗。有光的地方,影子就不会消失。所以,在狮子心里也有一道软肋,柔弱而敏感的神经,让他们在自认为遇到危险的时候,就杨起爪子,竖起毛来准备对抗。
(People like me who live under the sunlight, have the darkest shadow. We might look happy and carefree but deep down, the happiness is used to hide the sadness or even to let it take over it's place. I may look strong but the fact is i am not. I am the weakest person in this universe. Yup, when i thought *even the slightest one* something bad would happen, i would arm myself up and be in a battle mode. It makes me feel safer tat way.)

由于狮子的天性,所以大多的狮子都很爱面子,他们喜欢金光闪闪的东西,喜欢别人表扬和佩服,还有结交朋友的天分。狮子在很多场合都是非常强势的,记得有人这样说过我:大智若愚。但是我一定心中狂笑但口中说,我是真愚不是假愚。其实狮子的大多数人,看似没有心机不善于周旋在权利斗争中,但是狮子的心理有一本自己的帐,他们不卷进斗争,是因为他们认为无论谁赢都不会撼动自己的地位。
(I love those bright and shiny things like diamonds or silver or platinum. Also, i live for the eyes of those who admire me, i love the feeling of being the centre of attraction *for good things onli!!!!*. People who thought they know me always says why you are always out of the situation and i will either give a smile or say i am born like this, cannot change alreadi. But alot of people who don noe me, thought i am those like blur blur, don noe anything at all, like so stupid, if you always thought i am tat way, you totally don noe me because i know every single thing tat's going on maybe even things you don noe. I don wan to join all those quarrel and stuff is tat i think there isn't a need. Even if people scolding me, i will laugh at them and maybe forget about it later or i will cry when i know it's only me around. Strange right? But i am born tat way.)

感情方面,狮子很有醋劲,对于喜欢的人有绝对控制的欲望。我有一个和我生日很近的男狮子朋友,他经常做的事情,就是时不时想些方法去求证现在她女朋友对他的心意。这些幼稚的举动,在其他星座的人看来是很可笑的,可是狮子却不这么认为,因为狮子一直把自己的东西看的很劳,即使不要的,没用的,可是决不会给别人。
(I think for me, in terms of relationships, it applies to my family and friends. I really do really childish things like walk halfway suddenly go missing, i want to see how much they care about me. Lame right, but it helps me to know where i stand in your heart. Of course all of you are in my top positions. True, even if it's something i don wan, i would not give it away, but it have to be something tat i brought it myself or fought to get it.)

当然狮子可能也是12星座中最会玩浪漫的,他们想出来的浪漫和双鱼的不同,他们的浪漫是那种绝对琼谣小说里的那种,虽然俗的可怕,但是却很有成果的那种,曾经某男说,他即使和他女朋友分手,也要送她一场烟花雨,让她在最浪漫中和他分开,然后记住他,这个让我吐了好久的想法,我一直没问他到底实现没有,但是绝对可以肯定的是,要是下雨天,有人在雨中没打伞放烟花感受浪漫的话,估计十有八九有狮子的参与。
(Maybe tat's becos i read too much romance novels, even if it's friends's birthdays, i will try to make it more unforgettable. I remember bringing them to the beach to star-gaze and all.)

狮子也很在意别人对他们的看法,无论好坏,不过知道坏的,他们承认但是坚决不改。这点我深有体会。我从小被我妈妈棍棒教育,无非都是些犯了又犯的小问题。但是二十多年,这些坏习惯不但没改,而且越来越严重,不是不想改,是根本没有意识到这个小问题有多少严重。即使意识到了,也忽略。
(I do care alot about how others like, but i am not the one tat tel myself not to change but it's jus plain laziness ba. I can't remember of any bad habits but if dere is i don think i have change them.)

每个星座都有自己的独特的地方,所以没有说绝对的好,和坏,狮子座的人喜欢和没有心机的人交朋友,就是那种为朋友两肋插刀的那种,一旦成了朋友,狮子就把你归为自己人,在他的控制范围内了,那样有时候会给那些人带来困饶,因为觉得狮子太粘,感觉不太对味!!!其实狮子心理明白付出不一定有回报,但是,作为狮子来说,宁愿别人负我,我也决不负人。
 也许看到这里,你会觉得狮子虽然卤莽,自大,但是好象还挺重情谊,可是千万别因为这样,就把狮子呼来吓去,以为狮子一直会包容。狮子重情,但也最决情,真到决情时,你跪下来一哭二闹三上吊,狮子只会笑笑,然后告诉你:这世界上没有谁离开是活不下去。
就好象狮子不喜欢丢以前的东西,即使很多用不到的,可是一旦心情不好,或者情况需要,那狮子就会脑子发热,然后有用的没用的全部仍光,决计不顾后果。
所以,牵拌住狮子的不是感情,是责任。一种与身俱来的责任感.
狮子的内心其实是很有悲剧情节的,可是表现出来的确是特别的阳光.所以,用最阴暗的阳光来形容,也许一点也不为过!!
(I can be friends with everybody but those tat are close, i would want to go out with them every minute, hear their voices every second. I hate it when they say they have to go for watever reasons, i hate it but i will always respect it, even if i didn say it out, i will feel down for awhile everytime. So, for those close friends, whenever they ask me out or something, i will not say no unless i really have impt stuff. Plus, i only let those who really would do anything for a friend to walk into my body, not heart though, it's too hard to understand my inner self, even i don't understand it myself. When i lost faith in you, tat means i am finished with you. Just like how it happened with Li woon, Da xin dey all, i gave them a thousands of chances to explain themselves but they never bothered to, so my heart for them is dead. No matter wat they say now, nothing can bring us back to past, anyway they never even bothered until now. It really made people feel tat they are so pitiful.
I am really crazy, when i get mad, i throw everything even if it's my beloved stuff but after tat i will go and find them back. It's really true, it's not feelings tat's stopping me in life, it's all those responsibilities. I may not love my family members or friends anymore, but i still feel it's my responsibilities to take care of them when they need me. Quite stupid and foolish but tat's the way I am.)

 狮子是没有具体的原则的,很多人看起来,狮子非常随和,但是其实没有原则是最大的原则,在他们说随便的时候,其实心里有个底线,只是不表露,没有牵扯到底线问题,以前好商量。当狮子在说:你主意吧,我随便的时候,他们心理其实也有了备用的方案,如果你把皮球踢了回来,他们也就拿出备用方案了。
狮子座的人经常会有希奇古怪的念头,让人觉得很无厘头,他们想问题的方式往往很直接,所以不太会转弯,这让很多人认为狮子的直爽和没有心机。
可是大家想想,这世界上真有没有心机的成熟正常人吗?狮子的没有心机是因为他们觉得没有必要去用这样的手段,狮子表现出来很多幼稚的想法,是因为他们不愿意过多的去想复杂,而不是不能去想。
(I don have any principle tat i took it really seriously. And it's really true tat when i say anything, you decide, i am already thinking wat is something we could do, so if you throw the question back to me, i will tel you wat i think. I have really strange thinking even some of my friends say so. But tat's how i think it should be and i am happy tat way. Yup, i really think tat isn't a need to do anything tat's wrong to get wat i wan. If I want, i will jus go and fight for it.)

因为狮子非常理想化,一个没有受过污染和社会熏陶的狮子,是那种会在大冬天跑到操场上躺一个晚上看星星的人。所以,踏上复杂的社会以后,狮子只能把这样的愿望和纯洁藏在心里,然后迅速带上假面具,在社会中游走。
狮子对人的喜厄表现的非常直接,除非是那种不能得罪的人,要不,狮子对朋友就是热情如火,而对敌人,是想法打击不让他有翻身的机会。这和蝎子的报复心不同,狮子会用正大光明的手段,在很多人面前打击你一下。报复完了以后,就早抛到脑后去了,因为他们的事情看上去太多了。
(I only have to say, i am used to being mature since young so i don really have the type of mood to do those romantic stuff. I am already wearing a heavy mask living in this world. Maybe most of my smiles are fake. I give my friends the best, but if you are my enemy then good luck to you. Cos if i am really angry with you, i will show you ugly faces, or use my own ways to make you lose face. But after tat, i will forget everythin, so if i never do anything to you, it means i will never forgive you in any way, you will always be the person tat i hate and cannot forget.)

当然这个也是狮子的一个性格,就是怕寂寞,怕寂寞不是不能承受寂寞,狮子们是很享受难得的寂寞的,但是在狮子心里装着很多放不下的事情,所以,他们希望他们放不下的人,也能经常关心他,他放不下的事情,总是能够有好的结果。
所以,不要让狮子一个人呆在寂寞中脑子乱想,一旦他们思路理清,或者打算放弃,那时候你用十辆牛车都是拉不回来的。
当然,狮子的心是软的,你假装若者,在狮狮们面前一哭,二闹,三可怜,狮狮估计就吃不消了,马上又心软了。谁叫你触动了他们那一点点悲剧情怀呢!!!
(I am scare to be lonely but i can be alone, i enjoy the feeling of being alone from time to time. There's alot of things i can never jus let go, it's jus too hard. Like friends. Even if i tel myself, i will forget those good friends in school tat doesn't care about me, i know deep in my heart, i can NEVER do it. When I cool down to think, when i am clear of how i want things to go, you can never bring me back. If you want me back, try to TALK to me and not scold me or nag me, it will only bring me further away. I am not like the Aries, you cannot say: you surely cannot do it, these types of words, i will really think tat way, it's better to encourage me.)

和狮子座的人做朋友,会是一件很开心的事情,因为对于朋友界定,狮子是很宽泛的,而且为了面子之类的问题,多数时候对于朋友的请求和帮忙也是非常乐意的。所以,交个这样的朋友不错。

可是话说回来了,和狮狮谈朋友却应该很累。因为狮狮一旦认为你是自己人了,就会对你撒娇,发脾气,因为他们认为他把心都给你了,你怎么还不了解还不了解啊!!这时候你就把他当孩子吧,5-15岁的那种,哄哄他,顺着毛摸摸,一切就搞定了,马上有狮狮变成小狮子狗了.
狮狮们身上其实隐藏了很多处女座的习性,一样的处女座也是如此.
(these 2 paragraphs are for people to have an idea of me. =D )

她是向日葵,永远如此的明艳动人,受到人们对她的注意及羡慕。别想要驯服她,她除了有个漂亮的外表,还有个智慧的脑袋。这也莫怪她为何总是那么的骄傲、有自信,以及一些些的虚荣了。

他很坚强,从不畏惧强权,但是对自己的影子可是怕得要命。她不喜欢比她柔弱的男人,至少在面对男人该处理的事情时,不可以退缩,要勇敢向前。她不在乎你是否成功(当然,成功也是重要的),只要你像是个男人般的照顾她。有强壮的肩膀及担当。

别想叫你的母狮在婚後不去工作,她热爱拥有自己的事业。只要能不打扫她就尽量不去做,但这并不表示她不能胜任这个工作。她会为你的成就而感到光荣及骄傲,同样的你也必须如此对她。

别把她当做狮子,她只不过是只“大号的猫”。
(It's true i don't like men tat are weaker than me, in terms of everything, you can act as if you are but when it comes to times you need to get up and be a man, you better not sit there and do nothing. Remember, i am not a Lion, i am jus a big cat.)

狮子座的女孩子往往有点不可理喻,有点可爱,有点任性。她的热情可以把你融化,她的霸道往往叫你无可奈何。她的聪慧会让你连连叹息。可是她故装的坚强会让任何铁胆男儿心生一种大男子主义的念头 。

因为她是狮子座的女生,所以一般在做了些外人看来不可思议的事以后,她不用解释,只是歪着嘴笑着说[因为我是狮子座女生,做事情不需要理由],呵呵,的确是很牵强的可爱。。

因为她是狮子座女生,所以不奢望爱情,爱情不一定是她的全部,有的女生是外表刚强,内心软弱的。只要打进她的内在,会不顾一切的跟着你;有的或许只是一小部分,因为她们的事业心都很强,即使是再需要男孩子的呵护,她也会躲在角落里把哭泣的眼泪擦干,在你面前的她是绝对不会流眼泪,你问她什么不哭,她会说[我不屑]。她也很要面子,所以会用伪装的冷漠和麻木会吓退她所有的追求者。很可怜,看来只有真正懂她的人才可以珍惜她。。。
(I think i only have to say, no one has really walked into my heart. No.....................................................................one...)

因为她是狮子座女生,故而在她的周围没有真正的知己,她看不起周围的人,也不屑他们或她们庸俗的举止言行,往往把自己看的太高,受什么委屈也不会告诉她的同伴,她是解决问题的,不是制造麻烦的,而且她也不想让她骄傲的自尊受到一点点的打击,不想让她周围的人议论。她自命不凡,一直觉得自己是最特别的,不应该出生在这个世俗的红尘,渴望被认可,渴望被欣赏。外表上的她可能打打闹闹,其实在她生活的人群里没有一个是理解她的,这是件很悲哀的事情,。。友谊对她来说是很重要的,如同爱情,可是她的同伴们往往是把爱情看的太重,友情就显得不堪一击。

因为她是狮子座女生,所以很多人说她的闲话,她的清高就成了不和群,她的一点点小独创就成了买弄,她的热情就成了矫情和做作,她的安静就成了冷漠。没人会了解的狮子座女生。。。
(I will never tel my friends my real problems, i will always try to solve them myself. Yup, most of my friends only cared about their love for guys but not for their friends. It's true. Everything i do, ppl will say i am not tat way. It's really depressing. I am so sad. T__T )

或许她朋友很多,但是一定没有真正读懂她的,但凡只要读懂了她,要么会接受,把读懂她的人看做一辈子的知音,要么会有难堪,因为她不想被人了解,赤裸裸的感觉她不喜欢。或许她的朋友会很少,因为她会用孤僻吓走想了解她的人。或许她的恋人会很多,在挑挑捡捡中会找到自己的幸福,或许没有一个人陪在她身边,因为她的信仰就是宁缺毋滥,宁愿不要男朋友,要就要最好的,可以相伴一生的!

她还有点多愁善感。看见感人的情节会掉眼泪,看见经典的镜头会有很多的幻想,看见忧伤的词句会爱不释手。。。
(I belongs to the second type, not much friends type becos my loneiness scared most of them away. Even people whom i thought are my friends are not my friends anymore. The one sentence from para two is just the person I am.)

狮子座女生初次给人感觉是一种少言,严肃,傲气,冷酷的印象,但,可以告诉你的是,这是假相,不是她做作出来的,而是她与生俱来的气质所体现出来的,因为她自身骨子里素有的与众不同是难以抹杀的,所以她不会轻易改变,但是这只是给不熟悉的人,尤其是第一面的人的印象,只要有过交流她就会改变处理做法,若是她们感觉舒服的,她就会以话多墨迹著称,而且说起来没完没了,但是,假若对方的感觉实在让她们印象不佳,那就没法控制了,她们就会冷酷到底,甚至以蔑视的姿态不屑一顾对方,所以判断狮子座的女生,第一点就是她们很自我,万事都是自己的感觉和心情出发,对方给她们留下的印象非常好,她们会把阳光的一面完全无懈可击的流露出来,像个大猫咪一样惹人喜欢,但是对方印象不好,她们要么就是沉默要么就是展示狮子般的模样,让对方左右不适,她们可以做到的。
(How i treat people is all in this paragraph. Even with a close friends around, as long as there's strangers, i will be quiet until people thought i am emo.)

狮子座的女生与生俱来就有一种气势夺人的架势,不是刻意装出来的,而是天生的,而且非常好强,追求完美,虽然是狮子,但生性善良单纯热情,她们多以刀子嘴豆腐心著称,激怒之后嘴巴是不饶人的,但不是愿意算计人的,所以狮子座的女生心计不多,闹完了凶完了,不记仇的,所以狮子座的女生大大咧咧心胸宽广,只是别激怒了狮子座,否则肯定河东狮吼,因为狮子座女生有一个好的心态,总是希望大家都好和平团结,可是没有完美环境与人事关系,忍耐可以但底线也是有度的。
(When i am angry, i can say the most ugliest things. But most of the times, i don't mean it. I always hope to live in peace but tat doesn't mean i will bear with everything forever.)

希望大家都可以读懂狮子座的女生,如果你的恋人是狮子座的女生,你一定要小心的珍惜和尽力的呵护,如果你的朋友是狮子座女生,千万不要太俗套,正视你的友谊。

And i really hope more people have understand me.


It's me, jus me...
@ 12:01:00 PM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~