Ok since there's ppl who wanna me to blog about anime, i wil do it today since i have lots of free time now. =D I will introduce all the anime tat i have watch until now. If u interest you, go and watch it ba. *Sounds aho sia, of course is go and watch it la, if it interest you.* I didn watch alot of anime not until some ppl who watch about a 100plus or so. I can onli say i watch afew, some i didn watch cos i read the manga, as many ppl said the manga is much detail. I agree wif tat too.
*The anime is in a random order*
Tokyo Mew Mew - I can't remember much about tis anime but since i have finished it, it should be quite good. It is those type of magical girl type of anime. I jus remember tat the gals r named after food, like ichigo *strawberry*, mint and so on.
Ouran High School Host Club - I can never forget this sia, it's the first anime i watch on my com, and it jus made me wanna watch more anime. It's about a cca in a rich people's school, they r bunch of guys who r hosts, means they entertain the gals in school. Then, comes the female lead of the story, she made into the school through a scholarship. It's a realli funni anime. Most people said dere is romance but i don think there is much of it. =D
Full Moon wo Sagashite - I didn realli finish tis anime cos i was lazy and i don have time. But it is veri good. The songs is SUPERB sia. It's about a gal who dreams to be a singer and wif the help of two death god, she made her way up. I skip to the ending and watch it, it is realli touching, i almost cried. One of those good, anime ending.
Strawberry Panic! - This is my first Yuri anime. And it has been my favourite ever since. It has great music, story and art. *Yuri means gal and gal relationship* I watch the ending quite a few times. And it made me think tat there's nothing wrong wif the same gender falling in love. After watching, you will understanding my meaning le.
Love Love? - I don remember the story line. I think it has to do wif Tv making or so. WARNING! This anime is realli hentai = perventic! Haha. And it is one of the short anime i have since, less than 10 epi i think. =D
Pita Ten - I love this show cos it got a realli kawaii angel and devil. And they can live under the same room together, jus like YinG's angel and devil. The devil was realli kind hearted. It is realli one of those heart warming anime.
Kannazuki no Miko - This is another Yuri anime. There r machines in it but i watch it for the story line, it's realli nice. =D Quite touching too.
Kodocha - This anime has 100+ epi. One word, long-winded! But it's realli funni. There are veri interesting ppl in the story. I love the female lead, Sana. I think most ppl, would prefer to read the manga first, cos it's much better. But it's so boring to read words and such, moving pics r better. For me, i prefer manga. =D
Pretear - I started watching it cos it said to have something to do wif snow white so i watch it. It was better than wat i expected. If u r looking for romance and action, this is one of those anime.
Peach girl - This anime, is more to our real life and there is a live action drama on this story too, i think it was on tv long time ago. I dislike the ending. If you wan, romance this is a anime for you.
Nanoha - I watch both the first and second series, started the third season but i find it too boring le, so didn contiune. I love the action in it. Tat's wat attracts me the most fr this anime.
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne - Do you like DN angel? This is almost the same or should i say even better. Romance and action, all it has got. But instead of stealing art stuff, they r sealing demons tat r in these art pieces. =D
Ultra Maniac - This is also another magical girl anime. Love the ending, watching it over again and again for quite a few times. But jus not enough romance la. hehe =D
Zero no Tsukaima - This is a funni anime. Also on magic stuff. About a normal human gal, in the magic world. It's realli funni.
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien - When i saw this anime in stores, i realli wanna buy it but's it NC16 and it's a few years ago. Quite sad. There r many discussions about the ending. Cos some say the guy should be wif tis gal and not de other one. I join in the 'war' on youtube too. Can't remember which side i stood on. =D
Fushigi Yuugi - I took quite some time to finish this anime. But still i finish it. Love the ending. One of those famous anime.
Sugar Sugar Rune - Magical girls. Collect hearts of love on earth. Realli funni. Not everything is subbed yet i watch until epi 30. It is realli funni.
Saiunkoku Monogatari - Something i watched recently. Has something to do wif the olden days. It's veri nice. Love the opening song. It's about a gal who wans to be a officer, you noe during the days when women r not allowed to be tat time. Lots of action.
Rozen Maiden - This is about dolls having powers. And they have to kill each other to be the perfect doll. I think it's quite nice. The dolls r veri beautiful. Quite touching too.
Kamisama Kazoku - I have introduced this anime in my previous post go and read about it ba.
Karin - Same as the above anime. It's in the same post.
Kamichama Karin - Haven finished cos not all is subbed. It's about a gal who became a Goddess due to a power of a ring. Nice story.
Love complex - It's about a love story of a short guy and tall gal. I laughed until my tears came out sia. It is a realli funni anime
Best Student Council - About a gal who join the skul student council. She has a puppet who has a life on it's own. Scary sia. But it's really nice.
Manabi Straight! - About a gal, who made the skul a better place through the student council. I love their school song. And the laptop. You wil know wat i mean when you watch the anime.
~I think i didn miss anything out. Intro me more anime, pls. =D The above is all my comments if you dislike it, don read it, don waste time to spam me. It's pointless.~