28 secrets About Me, YinG.
1. Who was your last text from?
- Elieen
2. Where was your default picture
taken?
- Yesterday, 26/11 at plaza Sing de Spotlight wif the pink feathers thingy.
3. Do you have anyone tat u like now?
- Hmmm, i jus gave up on someone.
4. Your current status?
- Single
5 . What is your current mood?
- Balancing between happy, sad and sian. =.=!
6. How old are you?
- It's my sweet sixteen tis year.
7. If you could go back in time
and change something, would you?
- YES, of course!
8. What's your favorite
color/s?
- Baby pink, sky blue or baby blue, black(recent favourite coz too emo le)
9. Ever had a near death experience?
- Commit suicide counted mah. *Haha*
10. Something you do a lot?
- Reading novels, shopping, chatting, listen to music, daydreaming, surfing the net, blogging.
11. Who can you tell ANYTHING
to?
- Hmm, maybe my soft toys ba. *Jus find out it's really hard to trust anyone in this world.
12. Name someone with the same
birthday as you.
- Jillian & Jeffery (Not sure of the spellings =P)
13. If you could have one
super power what would it be?
- Can choose more than one or not? =P Hmm, makes everyone around me happy. =D
14. What's the first thing
you notice about the opposite sex?
- We have much better brains and fun. =P
15. Favorite season?
- Summer (right spelling?)
16. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
- When dere's nothing else to do and it's interesting. =D
17. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
- Nuthin
18. Do you speak any other language?
-Yes *Trying to learn Jap*
19. Describe your life in
one word.
- Boring
20. Do you have any tattoos?
- Not now but maybe in the future
21. Who was the last person
you hung out with?
- Yin Ming
22. What are you thinking
about right now?
- Hmm, the lyrics of song i m listing to now. *SOS*
23. What should you be
doing?
- Nothing maybe house chores ba
24. Who was the last
person that made you upset?
- Da xin
25. What are you listening
to?
- Jonas brothers, S.O.S
26. Do you like working in
the yard?
- Depends on the situation
27. Who is with you?
- My noisy younger sister. *Mis chatterbox sia.*
28. Do you act different
around the person you like?
- It will be as though i m around some strangers cos i don noe wat to do or say.
*So this for u guys to noe me better. =D*
A short story
A holy man was having a conversation
with God one day and said,
"Lord, I would like to know what
Heaven and Hell are like."
Then God led the holy man to two
doors. He opened one, and the holy man
looked into a room with a large round
table in the middle.
In the center, on the table was a
large pot of stew, which smelled so
delicious it made the holy man's mouth
water.
& lt;BR>Yet, the people sitting around the
table were thin, sickly, and appeared
famished . They were holding spoons
with very long handles strapped to
their arms.
Each found they could reach into the
stew-pot and take a spoonful, but with
the handle longer than their arms,
they could not get the spoons close to
their mouths.
The holy man shuddered at the sight of
their misery and suffering and Lord
said, "You have seen Hell."
He then opened the second door. The
room was exactly as the first one,
with the large round table and large
pot of stew. The people were equipped
with the same long-handled spoons
strapped to their arms, but here the
people were well nourished, plump,
laughing and talking.
The holy man said, "I don't
understand. "
"It is simple," said the Lord, "and
requires but one skill. As you see,
they have learned to feed each other,
while the selfish think only of
themselves."
Yet, another story
有一对情侣,男的非 常懦弱,做什么事情之
前都让
女友先 试。女友对此十分不满。
一 次,两人出海,返航时,飓风将小艇摧
毁,幸 亏
女友抓住了一块木板才保住了两人 的性命。
女友问男友:"你 怕吗?"男友从怀中掏出一
把水果刀 ,说:怕,但有鲨鱼来,我就用这个对付它。 "
女友只是摇头苦笑。不久,一艘货轮发现了他们,正 当他们欣喜若狂
时,一群鲨鱼出现了 !
女友大叫:'我们一起用 力游,会没事的!"
男友却 突然用力将女友推进海里,*扒着木板
朝货轮
了,并喊道:"这次我先试 !"
女友惊呆了,望着男友的背影, 感到非常绝望。
鲨鱼正在靠 近,可对女友不感兴趣而径直向
男友 游
去!
男友被鲨鱼 凶猛地撕 咬着,他发疯似地冲着
女友喊
道:" 我爱你!"
女友获救了,甲 板上的人都在默哀…………
船长坐到女友身边说:"小姐,他是我见过最
勇敢的
人。我们为他祈祷! "
不,他是个胆小鬼。"女 友冷冷地 说。 "
您怎么这样说呢?
刚才我一直用望远镜观察你们,我 清楚地看
到他把
你推开后用 刀子割破 了自己的手腕。鲨鱼对
血腥味
很敏感 ,如果他不这样做来争取时间,恐怕
你永远不会出现在这艘 船上.....
Excuses for us, students.
1. Sundays - 52 Sundays in a year, you
know Sundays are for rest. Days left
313.
2. Summer holidays - 50 where weather
is very hot and difficult to study.
Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep - 130 days
GONE. Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing daily-
(good for health) means 15 days. Days
left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other
delicacies (chewing properly &
swallowing) - means 30 days. Days left
96.
6 . 1 hour per day for talking (man is
a social animal) - means 15 days. Days
left 81.
7. Em days - per year at least 35
days. Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, half yearly and festival
(holiday s) - 40 days. Days left 6.
9. For sickness - at least 3 days.
Days left 3.
10. Movies and functions- at least 2
days. 1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday. How
can you study on that day ?!?!?!?!?!
Balance = 0
*After reading this, i wil NEVER a abort ever!*
Month 1
Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I
have all my organs. I love the sound
of your voice. Every time I hear it, I
wave my arms and legs. The sound of
your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mont h 2
Mommy, today I learned how to suck my
thumb. If you could see me, you could
definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm
not big enough to survive outside my
home though. It is so nice and warm in
here.
M onth 3
You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I
hope that makes you happy. I always
want you to be happy. I don't like it
when you cry. You sound so sad. It
makes me sad too, and I cry with you
even though you can't hear me.
Month 4
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It
is very short and fine, but I will
have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my
time exercising. I can turn my head
and curl my fingers and toes, and
stretch my arms and legs. I am
becoming quite good at it too.
Month 5
You went to the doctor today. Mommy,
he lied to you. He said that I'm not a
baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I
think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
Mon th 6
I can hear that doctor again. I don't
like him. He seems cold and heartless.
Someth ing is intruding my home. The
doctor called it a needle. Mommy what
is it? It burns! Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP
me!!
Month 7
Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus's
arms. he is holding me. He told me
about abortion. Why didn't you want
me, Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm, so after all this stories and stuff. It's time for me to blog. Yesterday, went shopping wif YM, quite fun. We went to Plaza Sing. We brought tis mask tat is made out of charcoal. I jus used it last night, it's quite good sia. Then we went dhoby xchange. Ate at Jusasian. Quite nice. Free flow of drinks and ice cream. I totally love it. I ate 3 bowls of ice cream. Haha. And i was so full until i can't walk. Then, went back to AMK then went to the library. I borrow some chinese novels. And this book wif a realli nice anime cover called the ugly duckling prince, it's quite funny. Haha. Then, went to mac to wait for YM's cousin to finish work. Saw Ah hei's 'mummy', she came up to me. She really is beautiful now. =D Haiz, so tiring ah. Gotten go and check my mail now. =D