♥ I don wanna make u mine, i jus wan u to need me, lyk hw I need you..... ♥
Saturday, March 31, 2007

Today is our skul: AMKSIAN FAMILY DAY!!!!
but i m not dere. Jus don feel like going into the sun today. :P So i jus stayed at home to catch up wif some reading and other stuff. Thought of going to watch the movie "Meet The Robinsons" today de but...... too tired le. And i think it is not showing yet. I get the date wrong le ba. :( I hate tis book that i just finish. The ending totally sux and the plot is boring. Too longwinded. First time, i hate a book so much. And it waste so much of moi time readin. Then, i jus wrote a bit of my story again. And i want to saw the part where i talks about Nick, the male lead would be delete fr my story. So,now i present to you the next part:

Just when I have gathered courage to confess my love to Nick that week, I heard big news. To others, it is expected to happen either sooner or later. But for me, I had the worst shock in my life. It happened on a beautiful morning, when everything feels like the calm before the big storm. I have just reached my classroom and was just preparing for the lessons to start, also looking around to find Nick. Just a few minutes later, I gave up because he isn’t in the classroom at all. I put my head on the table but was secretly smiling, don’t know what reason but maybe because I know he is in school today when I saw him at the school gate just now. When a girl is in love, it is like the whole world is covered with honey, so sweet and sticky. “Morning, Idel.” I look up smiling sweetly with Nick filling up my mind. “Morning” Cindy, the gossip queen in my class just talk to me, it is something very surprising because we are complete opposites. There must be something wrong here. She didn’t go to her seat right away; she just pulled a chair next to me. Like we are some close buddies which we are not. “Hey, did Nick tell you anything him and the girl in the next class?” A gossip queen asking a person who only cares about books on others gossip, has she lost her mind? And even if I know anything, why would I want to tell her? “Which girl?” I asked in complete ignorance. “You should know, that Miss gorgeous, Zelence Tay.” I don’t know anything and I don’t want to know. I was screaming in my heart. I know that girl is super beautiful but I didn’t know Nick like her type. But come to think of it, which guy doesn’t love pretty girls? “I don’t know anything.” I said coldly. “What a let down, I thought you should know something since you two are always having so much to say.” Just when Cindy was getting up from her seat, the gossip king of my class, Calvin came and “joins in the fun” too. “I know something about those two. Top secret.” Just great. I was thinking. Another loudspeaker just came. Can I have so peace and quiet? “What is it? Tell me, tell me.” “Nick says that he is going to woo that Zelence.” “Hey, that’s yesterday’s news, mister. Everyone knows that.” Everyone knows it but me. Why didn’t I know it? Why have I not notice anything between those two? I feel that my world is starting to spin. “Ok, ok. Here’s the top secret. Someone says the two of them are kissing behind the science block just now.” “Oh my god. They are so daring.” I think I am going to faint any minute. “Maybe that someone has mistaken that couple for the two of them.” I finally found my voice. “No way. My friend took a short video of them. It’s so clear that it can see their faces so clearly. Want to look it?” Calvin shatters my last hope of thinking that it is impossible. “I want to see it. Show me, show me.” Cindy shouted in excitement. “I am going to the ladies.” I walk as fast as my legs could carry me. I was staring hard at the floor because I know I am going to burst into tears any minute. “Ouch!” This is what you get when you keep your eyes to the floor while walking, bumping into people. “I am sorry.” I look up. I saw Nick and Zelence, holding hands. “It’s ok.” Zelence gave me a smile. “I am really sorry.” After saying my last sentence, I rush into one of the cubicles in the toilet and shut the door tight. I know Nick wanted to say something just now; but the person I want to hear least from is him. I took a few deep breaths. But as I close my eyes, I can imagine the scene of the two of them kissing. The scene where Nick held Zelence in his arms like she is his whole world and when he uses his mouth to worship hers. I cannot think about it, it will only make me feel like crying more. Suddenly, I felt something rolled down my cheeks. I slowly use my hands to touch my face and my hands are all wet. I know I have started crying and I cannot stop anymore. I didn’t know how long I was in there. Until, I hear Cindy’s voice. “Idel, are you in there? Are you alright?” I quickly use some tissue to wipe my face and flush it down the toilet bowl, just like I thought I can flush my tears down my stomach. I open the door and tried to force a smile out of my face but I think it didn’t look well from the looks of Cindy’s face. “Let’s go back to class.” I start to walk out and Cindy pulls me back. “Why are your eyes so red? You’ve been crying?” “It’s nothing. Some sand got into my eyes. And my head hurts.” I said while rubbing my temples. “Your face is so pale. Do you want to go to the sick bay and rest for awhile?” I thought for awhile. Maybe I should go home today because I am scared if I went back to class and saw Nick, I might start crying again. “I think I will call my mum to pick me up today. I can go to the sick bay myself. Can you help me inform our form teacher and get my bag?” “Sure. Not a problem.”

So, wat do ya think about it?
Now, YinG is having the mind of protecting the Earth. Cos, i jus saw a movie on protecting the world. Do you know that if we r still onli thinkin of ourselves now, after maybe more than 10yrs times,Singapore would be an underworld country. I do not wanna be dead by then. Cos i m onli 16 now, another 10 more yrs if no accidents, i would still be in tis Earth. So, EVERYONE PLS DO YOUR PART ON SAVING THE EARTH!!! EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS!!!! I do my part by not using so much plastic bags. It is a good thing if you bring a big bag when u r doin shoppin. Don ask for a bag for small items. Always try to recycle. Plants are very good for the environment. So plant somethin for tis Earth ba. Take the public transport if u need to travel. Pls don always take the taxi when dere is not a need(SORRY to all de taxis companies), de gas produced by the cars are bad for the atmosphere. Love the Earth is also loving yrself. Let's all do our part. PLEASE!!!


It's me, jus me...
@ 7:45:00 PM

Ivy

Photobucket
150891 ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently nt working/studying ♥
The Greatest Leo ♥ ♥ ♥
A True Egoist ♥ ♥ ♥
An Avid Jap Anime & Manga Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Super MOE Fangirl ♥ ♥ ♥
Might Be a BI ♥ ♥ ♥
Chibi-ko Lover ♥ ♥ ♥
A Proud Leftie ♥ ♥ ♥
Super Reserve Harem Frantic ♥ ♥ ♥

Seductions

Anime♥
Manga ♥
Close Friends♥♥
Romance novels ♥
Candies & chocolates ♥
Pastries ♥
Ice-creams ♥
Cheese, Milk & Yogurt ♥
Music ♥
Baking ♥
Shopping ♥
Chatting ♥
Partying ♥
Sleeping ♥
Daydreaming ♥
Writing up stories ♥
Travelling ♥
My DS lite and games ♥
Victoria's Secret ♥
Juicy Couture ♥
$$$$ ♥♥♥♥
Coffee ♥


Detests


Bugs!!!!! X.X
High heels X.X
Backstabbers X.X
People who look down on others X.X
Being alone X.X
Being left out X.X
Smoking X.X
Kids X.X
Bullying X.X
Empty Promises X.X
Got Forgotten X.X



Desires

*A new Oven
*Miyano Mamoru's CD/Poster
*Starry Sky FanBook (Both)
*A trip to Japan/Paris/Rome/Spain

Reasonable Stuff I Wanna
*A wireless Mouse
*Manga: 恋爱班长 (I've gt 1-2)
千金小姐新嫁娘(I've gt 1-7)
Switch Girl!! 指令变生(I've got 1-4)
[I don mind getting only 1 vol too]


Latest News

Tagboard is no longer available.

Anime/Manga Addiction


Love: Seiyuu(s)

Paku Romi♥
Nana Mizuki♥
Rie Kugimiya ♥
Mamoru Miyano ♥
Maaya Sakamoto ♥

Love: Anime(s)

Ouran High school School Host Club♥
Gakuen Alice♥
Itazura na Kiss ♥
Special A ♥
Minami-Ke ♥
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~ ♥
Kuroshitsuji ♥
Skip Beat♥
Shugo Chara &Shugo Chara: Doki♥
Kamichama Karin♥
XXX holic & XXX holic: Kei♥
Lovely Complex ♥
Ultra Maniac ♥
Sugar Sugar Rune ♥
Onegai My Melody ♥
Karin ♥
Kamisama Kazoku ♥
Rozen Maiden♥
Nanoha (All 3 seasons)♥
Manabi Straight! ♥
Strawberry Panic! ♥
Keleido Star ♥
Rizelmine ♥
Kirarin Revolution ♥
Ginban Kaleidoscope♥ ♥
Bokura Ga Ita♥
Paradise Kiss ♥
Nodame Cantabile♥
Hayate no Gotoku ♥

Love: Manga(s)

Gakuen Alice♥ [NC]
Skip beat♥[NC]
Ouran high school host club ♥[NC]
LOVE教程 ♥ [NC]
幸福喫茶3丁目 ♥ [NC]
未成年lovers ♥ [NC/H]
Kare First Love ♥ [C]
Goong [NC] ♥
Bokura Ga Ita ♥ [NC/H]
Kitchen Princess ♥ [C]
恋爱型录 ♥[NC]
Moe Kare!! ♥[C]
Gokinjo Monogatari ♥[C]
B.O.D.Y ♥[NC]
Love Monster ♥[C]
Desire Climax ♥ [C]
Switch girl ♥ [NC]
Kodocha ♥ [C]
Kara Kano ♥ [C]
Nodame Cantabile♥ [NC]
玫瑰契約♥
Kimi no Todoke♥
新娘16岁 ♥
Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu ♥
星尘☆眨眼 ♥



Yingpurin's History


Photobucket
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010


May We Meet Again.....


YinMing♥
Elina ♥
Lawren ♥
LimTeng♥
Christine aka Wanhua ♥
Wenni ♥
Juliet ♥


Lurves
Kaname-sama♥
GA Manga ♥
Tachibana-sama's Blog ♥
Mayu-sama's Blog ♥
Miyano's Blog ♥♥♥

Jap Manga Magazine
Margaret ♥
HanaYume ♥
LaLa ♥
Betsucomi ♥
KISS ♥
Betsuma ♥
Sho-comi ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits

This blog is made by yours truly, ME aka YingPurin aka Ivy & it's COPYRIGHTED!
Image hosting: Photobucket
Background Pic belongs to Honeybee's Starry Sky ~in winter~